Monday, April 17, 2006

Blood In My Eyes

(It had been seven years since i last attempted writing a poem in English. This time, i didn't attempt, i just did it. I've all the sympathy in the world with you while go through the lines.)

You thought i had no tears,

But, you know,

my tears are more precious

to me, than my life.

I’d prefer to be dead than

Caught with them.


So, next time, if you get

Those rare appearances

Take those droplets as blood-

Blood of my heart,

Blood of my life,

As blood in my eyes.


(I didn't have further courage...so restricted my maiden one to this length only.)

3 comments:

  1. Pathetic......... I mean it portrays a pathetic scene of Bong movie :P

    Tremendous....Terrific.....Treasure indeed.

    Keep it up happa. You have it NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good...boss...

    i would prefer to die..than being caught with it....

    i dont know about that.. but i am waiting for a moment of ecstasy when i would cry free flow...and drown in my own stream of tears..

    lets c when the wait is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, tears are precious and precious things deserve to be seen once in a while.

    They should be welcomed.

    ReplyDelete